Small business owners are hands-on in almost every aspect of their business, which is why I love working with them. If you’re serious about developing a strategy to generate more web and foot traffic, leads and better customer relationships, let’s chat.
My small business service comes in two levels – hands on or hands off. You can depend on me to guide your marketing efforts or I’ll sit on the sidelines and coach you every step of the way. Here are just a few of the ways I help small businesses:
- Content management – Your website needs a life; I make sure it’s always active, social and up-to-date.
- Blogging – Blogs are great online conversation generators, brand differentiators and SEO drivers. I can help keep you relevant.
- Social media management – I can help you with updates, campaigns and the overall strategy of using Facebook, Twitter and other social networks to grow your business.
- Email marketing – Contrary to popular belief, people still read their email. And I know a thing or two about how to get them to open it. Yep, even email newsletters.
- Public relations – PR is a vehicle that builds credibility for your business. I can help you generate some buzz and street cred by working with you and the media to tell your story. I don’t just produce “shiny new tool” PR. I do the research to make your company stand out in a sea of voices.